Live train times
See live arrival and departures from Warwick Parkway to London Marylebone Train train station. Here you’ll find platform numbers, live train times and route information for all services to and from Warwick Parkway to London Marylebone Train.
- How much is the train fare from Warwick Parkway to London Marylebone?
- Fares are from £6.40 with an advance single.
- How long does it take to get from Warwick Parkway to London Marylebone by train?
- Journey's take as little as 1hr 12minutes on our direct services.
- How often do trains from Warwick Parkway to London Marylebone?
- Every half an hour.
- Where can I check the journey times for trains from Warwick Parkway to London Marylebone?
- Visit the Chiltern Railways website or download out app for live train times here.
- Are season tickets available from Warwick Parkway to London Marylebone?
- Yes, season tickets are available on trains from Warwick Parkway to London Marylebone. Monthly Money Saver prices start from just £842.20. Find out if a season ticket is right for you here. Chiltern offer the best available price on season tickets for this journey.
Buy online and get the best deals
Book your tickets in advance using our smart online booking system to take advantage of the cheapest fares and flexible tickets for your journeyBook now
Get there with Chiltern
Warwick Parkway has lots of parking spaces and is conveniently located adjacent to junction 15 on the M40, making it a great alternative to Coventry and Birmingham International train stations. Regular buses to Warwick, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth and Coventry run from the station, as well as coaches to Heathrow and Gatwick airports. The station has a coffee shop, public WiFi and toilets, as well as storages space for bikes.
London Marylebone station is located between Paddington and Euston in central London. It has quick and easy transport links to the rest of London. It has quick and easy transport links to the rest of London, with the Bakerloo underground line and plenty of buses stopping at the station. It also has public toilets, WiFi, cash points and plenty of places to enjoy something to eat or drink!