We've made improvements on our app.
We’ve upgraded our app to make journey planning, accessing the latest travel information and buying your tickets even easier.
Clearer, simpler and quicker-to-use, the new Chiltern app is packed with helpful features – available for you to download now using the buttons above.
When you buy tickets through our app, we’ll never charge you a credit card, debit card or booking fee.
We've got many more Chiltern journeys available with e-tickets to download straight to your phone.
We will always show you the cheapest fare for your journey.
So, breeze through our stations with your e-ticket on your app, and hello cheapest Chiltern fares around!
- Capacity Tracker - Customers will be able to see how busy their train is with a new capacity indicator that will appear on each service. For more information visit our the How busy is my train? page
- Cheapest fare indicator - We’ll always display the best value fare first, to help your money go that little bit further.
- Save your preferences - To make booking your next journey quicker and easier, you can set up an account – saving your favourite journeys and seat preferences. Full access to ‘my account’. No need to visit our desktop or mobile sites to make changes.
- Faster than ever - We've sped up the app significantly, and are always looking for ways to improve the performance further.
- PDF tickets - You can download your tickets as a PDF file to save on the app, save as a file on your phone or print it out.
Contact our customer service teams if you have any queries about bookings you have already made.
Flexi Season tickets
- The new Flexi Season ticket offers 8 days of travel in 28 days - any time between two stations.
- Get ready for the the Flexi Season ticket by registering for a Smartcard and downloading the Chiltern Railways app.
Get your Smartcard
Go paperless and carry all your tickets on one cardFind out more