Live train times
See live arrival and departures from Oxford To London Marylebone Train train station. Here you’ll find platform numbers, live train times and route information for all services to and from Oxford To London Marylebone Train.
Oxford To London Journey Information
- How much does it cost to get from Oxford to London Marylebone by train?
- Train tickets from Oxford Train Station to London Marylebone start from just £5.40 with an advance single ticket. We recommend that you book in advance to find the cheapest tickets
- How long does it take to get from Oxford to London Marylebone by train?
- The train from Oxford to London Marylebone takes as little as 1 hour and 1 minute. The journey time may vary during weekends and holidays. This train service is direct too, so there is no need to change trains on this journey.
- How often do trains leave from Oxford to London Marylebone?
- There are 39 trains per day between Oxford station and London Marylebone. Trains come and go every 30 minutes. This may vary on weekends and holidays.
- Where can I check the journey times for trains from Oxford to London Marylebone?
- Use the journey planner on this page or download our app for live train times here.
- How far is it from Oxford to London by train?
- The distance between the two cities is 52 miles (84 km).
- When is the first train from Oxford to London Marylebone?
- The first train from Oxford to London Marylebone departs at 06:11.
- What time is the last train from Oxford to London Marylebone?
- The last train from Oxford to London departs at 22:09.
There may be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to check timings for specific trains. Download our train timetable here for further information on this journey.
Buy online and get the best deals
Book your tickets in advance using our smart online booking system to take advantage of the cheapest fares and flexible tickets for your journeyBook now
Get there with Chiltern
Oxford train station is just half a mile from Oxford city centre. Getting to and from the station is easy, with short-stay car parking as well as bicycle parking. Plenty of taxis and buses go to and from this station too.
Whether you’re visiting the world-famous university or taking a trip to the Cotswolds, Oxford and the surrounding area is full of rich culture and history.
The ticket office is open 05:45-20:00 on weekdays, 07:30-20:00 on Saturday and 07:15-20:00 on Sundays.
London Marylebone station is located between Paddington and Euston in Central London. It has quick and easy transport links to the rest of London, with the Marylebone underground station being on the Bakerloo line. There are also plenty of buses stopping at the station.
The station has public toilets, WiFi, cash points and plenty of places to enjoy something to eat or drink!
Marylebone is one of the more quiet London stations, which more nervous travellers may be happy to hear.
Ticket office is open 06:30-20:00 Monday-Saturday and 08:00-20:00 on Sundays.
Things to do in London Marylebone
London Marylebone tube station is conveniently located on the Bakerloo line, meaning you can get to Oxford Street, in no time at all. Shops, restaurants and bars galore, you’ll be spoilt for choice once you arrive in Central London.
If you’re not a fan of the hustle and bustle, Marylebone itself has loads to offer too. Just walking down Marylebone high street you’ll be treated to a whole host of stylish boutiques and restaurants and bars. There’s the famous Chiltern Firehouse, as well as Aesop and Paul Smith to name just a few.
And if you happen to be in the area on a Sunday, you might stumble upon the Marylebone Farmers Market where you’ll be treated to over 40 stalls of delicious produce.
After you've finished shopping and eating your way around London, spend some time exploring the sights of the capital such as the London Eye, Madame Tussauds, The London Zoo and Neal's Yard.
Thinking about travelling to London Marylebone soon? Find out more about our cheap train ticket types here.