Live train times
See live arrival and departures from Oxford To London Marylebone Train train station. Here you’ll find platform numbers, live train times and route information for all services to and from Oxford To London Marylebone Train.
- How much does it cost to get from Oxford to London Marylebone by train?
- Train tickets from Oxford Train Station to London Marylebone start from £5.40 with an advance single ticket. We recommend that you book in advance to find the cheapest tickets
- How long does it take to get from Oxford to London Marylebone by train?
- The train from Oxford to London Marylebone takes as little as 1 hour and 1 minute. The journey time may vary during weekends and holidays. This train service is direct too, so there is no need to change trains on this journey.
- How often do trains leave from Oxford to London Marylebone?
- There are 39 trains per day that leave from Oxford to London Marylebone every 30 minutes. The frequency of trains varies on weekends and holidays.
- Where can I check the journey times for trains from Oxford to London Marylebone?
- Visit the Chiltern Railways website or download our app for live train times here
Buy online and get the best deals
Book your tickets in advance using our smart online booking system to take advantage of the cheapest fares and flexible tickets for your journeyBook now
Get there with Chiltern
Travel by train to the historic city of Oxford, located in one of England’s most special counties. Whether you’re visiting the world-famous university or taking a trip to the Cotswolds, Oxford and the surrounding area is full of rich culture and history. Oxford train station has great travel links connecting it to London and Bicester Village, so you’re sure to find lots to do.
London Marylebone station is located between Paddington and Euston in central London. It has quick and easy transport links to the rest of London. It has quick and easy transport links to the rest of London, with the Bakerloo underground line and plenty of buses stopping at the station. It also has public toilets, WiFi, cash points and plenty of places to enjoy something to eat or drink!