Live train times
See live arrival and departures from London Marylebone To Oxford Train train station. Here you’ll find platform numbers, live train times and route information for all services to and from London Marylebone To Oxford Train.
- How much is the train from London Marylebone to Oxford?
- Train tickets from London Marylebone to Oxford Train Station start from £5.40 with an advance single ticket. We recommend that you book in advance to find the cheapest tickets.
- How long does it take to get from London Marylebone to Oxford by train?
- The train from London Marylebone to Oxford Station takes as little as 59 minutes. The journey time may vary during weekends and holidays. This train service is direct too, so there is no need to change trains on this journey.
- How often do trains leave from London Marylebone to Oxford?
- There are 38 trains per day that leave London Marylebone for Oxford every 30 minutes. The frequency of trains varies on weekends and holidays.
- Where can I check the journey times for trains from London Marylebone to Oxford?
- Visit the Chiltern Railways website or download our app for live train times here.
Buy online and get the best deals
Book your tickets in advance using our smart online booking system to take advantage of the cheapest fares and flexible tickets for your journeyBook now
Get there with Chiltern
London Marylebone station is located between Paddington and Euston in central London. It has quick and easy transport links to the rest of London. It has quick and easy transport links to the rest of London, with the Bakerloo underground line and plenty of buses stopping at the station. It also has public toilets, WiFi, cash points and plenty of places to enjoy something to eat or drink!
Travel by train to the historic city of Oxford, located in one of England’s most special counties. Whether you’re visiting the world-famous university or taking a trip to the Cotswolds, Oxford and the surrounding area is full of rich culture and history. Oxford train station has great travel links connecting it to London and Bicester Village, so you’re sure to find lots to do.