Live train times
See live arrival and departures from Birmingham Moor Street to London Marylebone Trains train station. Here you’ll find platform numbers, live train times and route information for all services to and from Birmingham Moor Street to London Marylebone Trains.
Birmingham to London Journey Information
- How much is the train fare from Birmingham to London Marylebone?
- Fares start from £6.40 with an advance single.
- How long does it take to get from Birmingham to London Marylebone?
- Trains take just 1 hour 39 minutes from Birmingham to London Marylebone.
- How frequent are the trains from Birmingham to London Marylebone?
- There are two services every hour from Birmingham to London Marylebone. Services may vary on weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Where can I check the journey times for trains from Birmingham to London Marylebone?
- Please click here for live train times.
- How far is it from Birmingham to London by train?
- The distance between the two cities is 99 Miles (159 km).
- When is the first train from Birmingham to London Marylebone?
- The first direct train from Birmingham to London Marylebone departs at 05:15.
- What time is the last train from Birmingham to London Marylebone?
- The last direct train from Birmingham to London departs at 21:18.
- Are season tickets available from Birmingham to London?
- Yes, season tickets are available on trains from Birmingham to London. We have annual, monthly and weekly options available. Find out if a season ticket is right for you here. Chiltern offer the best available price on season tickets for this journey.
There may be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to check timings for specific trains. Download our train timetable here for further information on this journey.
Buy online and get the best deals
Book your tickets in advance using our smart online booking system to take advantage of the cheapest fares and flexible tickets for your journeyBook now
Birmingham Moor Street
The station is located in Birmingham city centre, Birmingham Moor Street is one of the three main railway stations in the city. The station is only a 5-minute walk from Birmingham New Street station.
In addition to fast trains to London, this station also offers direct links to many towns and cities in the rest of the Midlands.
The ticket office is open 06:00-20:00 Monday-Saturday and 08:00-20:00 on Sundays.
London Marylebone station is located between Paddington and Euston in Central London. It has quick and easy transport links to the rest of London, with the Marylebone underground station being on the Bakerloo line. There are also plenty of buses stopping at the station.
The station has public toilets, WiFi, cash points and plenty of places to enjoy something to eat or drink!
Marylebone is one of the more quiet London stations, which more nervous travellers may be happy to hear.
Ticket office is open 06:30-20:00 Monday-Saturday and 08:00-20:00 on Sundays.
Things to do in London Marylebone
London Marylebone tube station is conveniently placed on the Bakerloo line, meaning you can get straight into the hub of Central London in under 10 minutes. Shops, restaurants and bars galore, you’ll be spoilt for choice once you arrive at Oxford Circus.
Marylebone high street is just a short walk from the station and is a more relaxed and rather elegant part of London. With wonderful shops like the famous Daunt Books and other well-known names like Space NK- this is a fantastic part of London to explore. And of course, there’s no shortage of places for you to have a drink or meal, if you fancy!
After you've finished shopping and eating your way around London, spend some time exploring the sights of the capital such as the London Eye, Madame Tussauds and Neal's Yard.
Thinking about travelling to London Marylebone soon? Find out more about our cheap train ticket types here.