There's no need to stay cooped up inside with our Family Travel Cards
With our London Family Travelcard, you and your little ones can spread your wings – enjoying return train travel, unlimited bus and tube journeys, plus 2FOR1 entry to some of the capital’s top attractions. All from just £30*.
Your free-range adventure starts the moment you hop on board one of our comfy trains, with plenty of space, tables so you can all sit together, power points and free Wi-Fi** (to help keep the whole family chirpy.)
In next-to-no-time you’ll arrive at lovely London Marylebone, where you can connect easily to the rest of the city. And from there, it’s up to you!
- A London Family Travelcard starts from just £30 for one adult and one child under 16, arriving in the capital after 10am on weekdays.
- If you have more travellers, our Family Travelcard packages still offer great value for up to two adults and four children.
- Children under the age of five travel for free on Chiltern Railways.
Whether you’re exploring the capital’s museums, touring the sights, or enjoying 2FOR1 attractions like Madame Tussaud’s, London Dungeon, SEALIFE London and ZSL London Zoo, you’re bound to have a brilliant time. So what are you waiting for?
Shake a tail feather and buy your London Family Travelcard online, or at your local Chiltern station, today.
How to book a Family Travelcard
Select a Journey arriving into London Marylebone after 10:00.
Select a same day return. (Railcards are not valid with the Family Travelcard).
Go to Return Fares and select Off-Peak Family Travelcard
Still having trouble booking your Family Travelcard? Check out this handy video guide:
Please note that any price point in the below video was correct at the time of publishing.
- What is a Family Travelcard?
- A Family Travelcard is a group return ticket in to London with a minimum of 1 adult and 1 child travelling. The ticket includes unlimited travel on the London Underground and London Bus network for the day.
- Can I buy a Family Travelcard online?
- Yes! Scroll further up the page to the journey planner to specify the time, date and number of people travelling. If you have trouble finding the Family Travelcard when searching for your ticket, watch the video tutorial or follow the three steps further up the page.
- Can you get a train Family Travelcard on your phone?
- Unfortunately, you can not buy a Family Travelcard on our app at the moment. You can purchase the ticket on this page and collect it at the station, or buy it from one of our ticket offices.
- At what time of day can I use the Family Travelcard?
- As long as your journey in to London arrives after 10:00am, there are no other restrictions.
- Is the Family Travelcard worth getting?
- Absolutely! It is the most cost effective way to enjoy a day out in London with the little ones all with one ticket.
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the best for overall journey satisfaction among UK operators.
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.*
- Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.*
*Subject to availability