There's no need to stay cooped up inside
With our London Family Travelcard, you and your little ones can spread your wings – enjoying return train travel, unlimited bus and tube journeys, plus 2FOR1 entry to some of the capital’s top attractions. All from just £25*.
Your free-range adventure starts the moment you hop on board one of our comfy trains, with plenty of space, tables so you can all sit together, power points and free Wi-Fi** (to help keep the whole family chirpy.)
In next-to-no-time you’ll arrive at lovely London Marylebone, where you can connect easily to the rest of the city. And from there, it’s up to you!
- A London Family Travelcard starts from just £25 for one adult and one child under 16, arriving in London after 10am on weekdays.
- If you have more travellers, our Family Travelcard packages still offer great value for up to two adults and four children.
- Children under the age of five travel for free on Chiltern Railways.
Whether you’re exploring the capital’s museums, touring the sights, or enjoying 2FOR1 attractions like Madame Tussaud’s, London Dungeon, SEALIFE London and ZSL London Zoo, you’re bound to have a brilliant time. So what are you waiting for?
Shake a tail feather and buy your London Family Travelcard online, or at your local Chiltern station, today.
How to book a Family Travelcard
Select a Journey arriving into London Marylebone after 10:00.
Select a same day return. (Railcards are not valid with the Family Travelcard).
Go to Return Fares and select Off-Peak Family Travelcard
Still having trouble booking your family travelcard? Check out this handy video guide:
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.