Save time by renewing online
You can renew your Season Ticket quickly and easily on this site – just select ‘Season Ticket’ in the booking system above and choose your departure and arrival stations. This is also the quickest way to check your Season Ticket price.
If you’re looking to buy a train Season Ticket for the first time you’ll need to buy it in person at any of our stations.
Find out about:
- How we can help you to save money with a Chiltern Railways Season Ticket.
- The special benefits offered to our Season Ticket holders.
- Information on our range of Season Tickets.
Charter discounts cannot be applied to Season Tickets purchased online. To receive your discount please visit a Chiltern Railways booking office.
Find out about:
- The special benefits that you are entitled to as a Chiltern Railways Season Ticket holder including free weekend travel across our entire network.
- How to replace a lost or stolen Season Ticket.
- And many other frequently asked questions.
Season Ticket Renewals : Please note that proof of personal address is required and where a company cheque is used proof of employment at that company to renew a season ticket.
Monthly Money Saver
Chiltern Railways are now offering a direct debit payment scheme for monthly season tickets. By joining the scheme, not only do you save time as you avoid queues, you will receive 12 months travel for the price of 11.
To join the scheme, download and complete the application form and direct debit mandate and post it to our Business Travel department at the address below.
Business Travel Service
Bicester North Station
- If you are a new Chiltern season ticket customer, you can purchase a season ticket Smartcard via our website. Please watch this video tutorial for a detailed explanation on how to purchase a season ticket on a Smartcard.
- If you are an existing Chiltern season ticket holder, head to either London Marylebone or Aylesbury ticket offices to complete a form and you will then be able to collect your new Smartcard season ticket the next working day.
- If you buy or have bought your season ticket from a 3rd party ticketing company such as Trainline, you will NOT be able to put your season ticket on your Smartcard.