Season tickets offer the best value if you are a commuter or regular traveller. You can purchase a weekly season ticket, or one for any period between a month and a year.
What you might not know about Season Tickets...
- When you purchase a monthly or longer ticket worth more than £150 a month or £1500 a year you are entitled to free travel across our entire network on the weekends, check out some of the amazing places you could explore. This benefit is only available when you buy through Chiltern Railways.
- An annual season ticket could give you up to 12 weeks of free travel compared to buying a weekly ticket, saving you 23% each year. Even if you travel 3 days a week, it is better value than any other ticket available. The annual season ticket is the best value ticket we offer.
- When you purchase an annual season ticket valid to or from any of our stations you qualify for a Gold Card. There a number of benefits to having one, on top of all the other benefits of your annual season ticket!
Save time by renewing online
You can renew your Season Ticket quickly and easily on this site – just select ‘Season Ticket’ in the booking system above and choose your departure and arrival stations. This is also the quickest way to check your Season Ticket price.
If you’re looking to buy a train Season Ticket for the first time you’ll need to buy it in person at any of our stations.
Season Ticket Renewals : Please note that proof of personal address is required and where a company cheque is used proof of employment at that company to renew a season ticket.
Monthly Money Saver
Chiltern Railways are now offering a direct debit payment scheme for monthly season tickets. By joining the scheme, not only do you save time as you avoid queues, you will receive 12 months travel for the price of 11.
To join the scheme, download and complete the application form and direct debit mandate and post it to our Business Travel department at the address below.
Business Travel Service
Bicester North Station
- If you are a new Chiltern season ticket customer, you can purchase a season ticket Smartcard via our website. Please watch this video tutorial for a detailed explanation on how to purchase a season ticket on a Smartcard.
- If you are an existing Chiltern season ticket holder, head to either London Marylebone or Aylesbury ticket offices to complete a form and you will then be able to collect your new Smartcard season ticket the next working day.
- If you buy or have bought your season ticket from a 3rd party ticketing company such as Trainline, you will NOT be able to put your season ticket on your Smartcard.
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.
For Season and Flexi-season terms and conditions visit the Season and Flexi-Season ticket terms and conditions page.