New timetable from 15 May 2022
From Sunday 15th May 2022, a new timetable will be in place. Download the relevant train times from the links below. Please check your journey before you travel. If your journey involves using other train operator's services, please check here for any disruption.
For a map of our route and links to individual station pages, please click here.
Services can be subject to alterations, especially late at night and at weekends, because of Track Improvement Work or major events taking place at Wembley National Stadium. Always check our Changes to Train Times page before you travel.
Changes to services in May 2022 timetable:
The May 2022 timetable has minor changes and is essentially a rollover of the current December 2021 timetable. The principal changes are detailed below, however there are other minor changes to times and calling patterns - please check before you travel.
Weekday morning changes:
- 1H09 0721 High Wycombe-Marylebone is an additional train that calls at Beaconsfield and Northolt Park (removed off the current 0711 High Wycombe-Marylebone service). This is to relieve crowding on the following train (1Y10 0643 Oxford-Marylebone).
- 2H10 0711 High Wycombe -Marylebone no longer calls at Northolt Park (0738) Instead, the new 0721 High Wycombe departure will call at Northolt Park at 0741.
- 1H15 0817 Gerrards Cross-Marylebone. This train no longer runs – the station calls are covered by 2H16 0809 High Wycombe-Marylebone.
Changes to weekday evening departures:
- 1T69 2204 Marylebone-Oxford now departs at 2201 and calls additionally at High Wycombe, which is designed to relieve the very busy 1R97 2208 Marylebone-Birmingham Moor Street service, which is also non-stop to High Wycombe.
- 2A69 2213 Marylebone-Aylesbury now departs at 2211.
There are no weekend changes to the timetable, but please continue to check for changes as engineering work and special events mean that weekend timetables are often amended, sometimes at short notice.
Large Print Timetables
A large print version (A4 paper sized) of our timetable booklet is available from our Customer Services department on 03456 005 165 (Mondays to Fridays, 0830 to 1730).
European Railway Timetables
You can view European railway timetables, provided by DeutscheBahn, in English: Birmingham to Berlin, Banbury to Budapest, Beaconsfield to Bordeaux and much more.
Download our timetable