Trains to Bicester Village Outlet Shopping.
Bicester Village is an outlet shopping centre on the outskirts of Bicester, a town in Oxfordshire. It has over 160 boutiques including Alexander McQueen, Dior and Gucci.
Our services are running from London Marylebone to Oxford and stop at Bicester Village.
Bicester Village Private Sale
The countdown to the Private Sale is on. From 1st to 31st October, unlock savings of up to 30% on the Village price in participating boutiques, including Allsaints, Le Creuset, Monica Vinader, Mulberry and more.*
Simply become a member to receive your personal QR code, which allows you to enjoy exclusive Private Sale offers until Sunday 31 October. To register for your Private Sale code and to view participating boutiques go to the Bicester Village website.
If you travel to Bicester Village by rail, we kindly ask you to consider the following:
- Travel at quieter times, off-peak between 10:00 and 16:00 and after 19:00. Bicester Village is open Mon-Sat 11.00 to 20.00 and Sunday 11.00 to 19.00.
- Book online in advance, through the Chiltern Railways app or website, and use e-tickets.
- Do not travel if you show symptoms of Coronavirus.
Please follow our further guidance here.
Additional measures in place at Bicester Village
We advise you to consider making your journey, as you may not be allowed to enter the Village if you do not pass the testing procedure or comply with safety measures.
Before you access over 160 boutiques of leading fashion and lifestyle brands, you can expect:
- Social distancing will be in place throughout the Village.
- Virtual queuing will be at major stores and there will be limits on the number of guests in boutiques.
- Increased hygiene regimes and frequent sanitiser points will be throughout the Village.
Find out more on the Bicester Village website.
How to get to Bicester Shopping Village
- Travel to Bicester Village through Chiltern Railways' dedicated station at the door to Bicester Village.
- From London Marylebone you can travel directly to Bicester Village station with two trains per hour and journey times from 46 minutes.
- From Birmingham Moor Street you can travel to Bicester North and take the shuttle bus to Bicester Village.
- From Oxford you can also travel directly to our dedicated Bicester Village station.
What are Bicester Shopping Outlet’s opening hours?
8:00-20:00 Monday - Saturday
*On Sundays Burberry, BOSS, Coach, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Michael Kors, Moncler, Polo Ralph Lauren Men and Women, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Prada, Ted Baker and Tod's open at 10.30 for browsing, 11.00 for shopping and close by 17.00.
What outlets are at Bicester Village?
Bicester Village has more than 160 boutiques of British and international fashion and lifestyle brands. Shops include Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, Breitling, Burberry, Dior, Gucci, Manolo Blahnik, Prada, Smythson, Stella McCartney and Valentino.