Trains to Bicester Village Outlet Shopping.
Bicester Village Shopping Outlet will be open from 12th April onwards. If you plan to travel, please follow government guidance and stay safe.
Our services are running from London Marylebone to Oxford and stop at Bicester Village.
Social distancing measures mean capacity onboard our services is significantly reduced.
If you must travel to Bicester Village by rail, we kindly ask you to consider the following:
- Travel at quieter times, off-peak between 10:00 and 16:00 and after 19:00. Bicester Village is open Mon-Sat 11.00 to 20.00 and Sunday 11.00 to 19.00.
- Book online in advance, through the Chiltern Railways app or website, and use e-tickets.
- Wear a face covering – it is now compulsory to do so on public transport.
- And do not travel if you show symptoms of Coronavirus.
Please follow our further guidance here.
Additional measures in place at Bicester Village
We advise you to consider making your journey, as you may not be allowed to enter the Village if you do not pass the testing procedure or comply with safety measures.
Before you access over 160 boutiques of leading fashion and lifestyle brands, you can expect:
- Social distancing will be in place throughout the Village.
- Virtual queuing will be at major stores and there will be limits on the number of guests in boutiques.
- Increased hygiene regimes and frequent sanitiser points will be throughout the Village.
Find out more on the Bicester Village website.
Ways to Bicester Village with Chiltern Railways
- Travel to Bicester Village through Chiltern Railways' dedicated station at the door to Bicester Village.
- From London Marylebone you can travel directly to Bicester Village station with two trains per hour and journey times from 46 minutes.
- From Birmingham Moor Street you can travel to Bicester North and take the shuttle bus to Bicester Village.
- From Oxford you can also travel directly to our dedicated Bicester Village station.