Trains to Bicester Village Outlet Shopping
Bicester Village, only an hour from London offers an open-air shopping experience unlike any other. Home to more than 160 boutiques from the world’s most desirable brands including British favourites, Mulberry, Vivienne Westwood and Stella McCartney and set in leafy green gardens with cobbled streets. Bicester Village is well worth the journey.
Guests enjoy shopping all year round for fashion finds, useful buys or gifts at up to 50% off the original retail price. Enjoy a perfect day out with all day dining at a host of restaurants and cafés serving everything from British classics, at Soho House & Co’s farmshop & cafe and Café Wolseley, to French patisserie with Ladurée’s delicious macarons.
Our services are running from London Marylebone to Oxford and stop at Bicester Village.
If you travel to Bicester Village by rail, we kindly ask you to consider the following:
- Travel at quieter times, off-peak between 10:00 and 16:00 and after 19:00. Bicester Village is open Mon-Sat 11.00 to 20.00 and Sunday 11.00 to 19.00.
- Book online in advance, through the Chiltern Railways app or website, and use e-tickets.
Please follow our further guidance here.
Bicester Village Sale
Enjoy everything you love for less in the Bicester Village Private Sale, with up to an additional 20% off the already extraordinary Village prices in participating brands*.
Whether you’re shopping for home, refreshing your winter wardrobe, or seeking out presents for the people you love, simply sign up for membership and get ready for an unmissable shopping event. To find out more, visit the Bicester Village Private Sale Page.
All you need to know for a great day out
This season, enjoy our open-air shopping experience and dine out on the beautiful outdoor terraces at Café Wolseley, farmshop restaurant & café and Shan Shui.
If you want to carry on shopping when you get home, our Virtual Shopping service can deliver your purchases from our brilliant boutiques direct to your door. To find out more, visit BicesterVillage.com/virtualshopping.
Find out more on the Bicester Village website.
How to get to Bicester Village
- Travel to Bicester Village through Chiltern Railways' dedicated station at the door to Bicester Village.
- From London Marylebone you can travel directly to Bicester Village station with two trains per hour and journey times from 46 minutes.
- From Birmingham Moor Street you can travel to Bicester North and take the shuttle bus to Bicester Village.
- From Oxford you can also travel directly to our dedicated Bicester Village station.
For up-to-date opening hours, please visit BicesterVillage.com
What boutiques are at Bicester Village?
Bicester Village is home to more than 160 boutiques from the world’s most desirable brands including Acne Studios, AllSaints, Balmain, Benefit Cosmetics, Bonpoint, Elemis, Le Creuset, Manolo Blahnik, Paul Smith, Penhaligon’s, Sweaty Betty, Swarovski, Vivienne Westwood, The White Company and more, all offering exceptional year-round savings.