Why book and travel with Chiltern Railways?
Complimentary WiFi* - No Booking Fees - Comfy Seats - Spacious Carriages - Plenty of Tables - Power Points at most seats
Right on time. We are consistently one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
Our price promise. We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
Travel in comfort. Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
Complimentary Wi-Fi. All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.
We sell train tickets to all UK train destinations on the national rail network
The easiest way to buy cheap train tickets is online – you’re in the right place! Unlike some other sites, we don’t charge any booking fees. Just choose your departure and arrival stations in the booking system above and we’ll look for the cheapest ticket for your journey.
You can choose to receive your tickets in a number of ways – collect at the station, on your phone, via email or post.
Tips for buying the cheapest train tickets
- Always book as far ahead as you can – Advance tickets are usually the cheapest
- Be flexible – the cheapest tickets are off-peak so avoid the morning and evening rush hour if you can, all weekend tickets are off-peak
- 2 singles can often be cheaper than a return
- Save 1/3 with any of the following Railcards:
- 16-25 Railcard
- Two Together Railcard
- Family and Friends Railcard
- Senior Railcard
- Disabled Person’s Railcard
- Network Railcard
- HM Forces Railcard
- Annual Gold card
- Get a Group travel deal if there are 3 or more of you travelling
- See if you can save with a Season ticket – if you take the same journey 3 or 4 times a week, it’s probably the cheapest way to travel