Visit Shakespeare's Birthplace and discover a Chiltern GEM
- The childhood home of William Shakespeare is a very special place that everyone should set foot at least once in their lives. Costumed guides will show you around the house, talk about the family's colourful history and answer all of your questions.
- Purchase the great value Full story ticket, which gains you access to Shakespeare's Birthplace, Anne Hathaway's Cottage, Hall's Croft, Mary Arden's Farm and Shakespeare's New Place all included in the great value 2FOR1 offer. Travel by rail and 2 enter for the price of 1.
- Travel there with Chiltern on one of our great value Advance Fares from just £6.40 one-way.
How do I get to Shakespeare's Birthplace from Stratford-upon-Avon Station?
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.