Visit Shakespeare's Birthplace and discover a Chiltern gem
- The childhood home of William Shakespeare is a very special place that everyone should set foot at least once in their lives. Costumed guides will show you around the house, talk about the family's colourful history and answer all of your questions.
- Travel there with Chiltern on one of our great value Advance Fares from just £6.40 one-way.
How do I get to Shakespeare's Birthplace from Stratford-upon-Avon Station?
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the best for overall journey satisfaction among UK operators.
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.*
- Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.*
*Subject to availability