Experience Shakespeare's final resting place
- Shakespeare was not only buried in the chancel of Holy Trinity Church but was actually baptised here as well.
- Travel there with Chiltern Railways on one of our great value Advance Fares from just £6.40 one-way.
How do I get to Holy Trinity Church from Stratford-upon-Avon Station?
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the best for overall journey satisfaction among UK operators.
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.*
- Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.*
*Subject to availability