Experience Shakespeare's final resting place
- Shakespeare was not only buried in the chancel of Holy Trinity Church but was actually baptised here as well.
- Travel there with Chiltern Railways on one of our great value Advance Fares from just £6.40 one-way.
How do I get to Holy Trinity Church from Stratford-upon-Avon Station?
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.