Visit Magdalen College in Oxford and discover a Chiltern gem
- A visit to Oxford is not complete without seeing one of it's university colleges. Magdalen College pronounced "Mawd-lin" is one of the oldest. Set in 120 acres of parkland with amazing buildings this is a very special place to visit.
- Travel there with Chiltern on one of our great value Advance Fares from just £5.40 one-way.
How do you get from Oxford Station to Magdalen College?
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.