Visit the oldest Botanical Gardens in the UK and discover a Chiltern Gem
- Visit inspiring herbaceous borders, glasshouses that take you around the world or simply relax in the oldest Botanic Garden in Britain
- The Botanic Garden is the most compact, yet diverse collection of plants in the world right in the heart of Oxford city centre and is open throughout the year for you to visit and enjoy.
- Get there with Chiltern: with train times from 65 minutes from London Marylebone, book your next city break to Oxford with Chiltern Railways.
How do I get from Oxford Station to Oxford Botancial Gardens?
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.