8th November 2023
Wednesday 8th November 2023:
An amended timetable will be in operation, in respect of the following:
- Planned late night engineering works.
The railway is CLOSED between Princes Risborough and Aylesbury after midnight, and the following timetable alterations will apply:
- 22.57 Marylebone - Aylesbury does not call at Rickmansworth.
- 23.16 Marylebone - Aylesbury is CANCELLED.
- 00.05 Marylebone - Banbury is CANCELLED.
- 00.10 Marylebone - Aylesbury is diverted to Banbury.
Rail replacement buses from Princes Risborough will operate as follows:
- 00.20 Princes Risborough - Monks Risborough - Little Kimble - Aylesbury.
- 01.20 Princes Risborough - Monks Risborough - Little Kimble - Aylesbury.
Finalised timetables are uploaded into online journey planners 9 weeks before the date of operation. Please check your journey in the planner at the following link: https://buy.chilternrailways.co.uk/. Any journey checked outside of this timescale may be subject to change; please double-check how these amendments are due to affect your travel plans. For some engineering works and special events at Wembley Stadium, timetables may be released closer to the date of operation.