Sunday 27th January 2019:
Due to Network Rail engineering works between Hatton and Solihull, an amended timetable will operate for the entire day, in accordance with the following summary:
- 2 trains per hour Marylebone - stations to Warwick Parkway.
- 1 train every 40 minutes Solihull - Birmingham Moor Street.
- Rail replacement buses Warwick Parkway - Dorridge - Solihull.
- Rail replacement buses Warwick Parkway - Hatton - Lapworth - Dorridge - Solihull.
- Periodic train service Leamington Spa - Warwick - Warwick Parkway - Stratford Upon Avon Parkway - Stratford Upon Avon.
A normal timetable will operate on the Marylebone - Amersham - Aylesbury Vale Parkway route.
For full details, please refer to the PDF timetable/s published below: