21st June 2022
Tuesday 21st June 2022:
* DUE TO PLANNED RMT INDUSTRIAL ACTION, A SEVERELY-REDUCED TIMETABLE WILL BE IN OPERATION ON THIS DATE.
Train services starts 08:00 and finish before 18:00.
2 trains per hour will run to/from London Marylebone:
- 1 train to Banbury calling at West Ruislip, Denham, Denham Golf Club, Gerrards Cross, Seer Green and Jordans, Beaconsfield, High Wycombe, Saunderton, P/Risborough, Haddenham, Bicester Nth and Banbury.
- 1 train to Aylesbury Vale Parkway via High Wycombe calling at Denham, Gerrards Cross, Beaconsfield, High Wycombe, P/Risborough, Aylesbury and Aylesbury Vale Parkway.
- No trains between Aylesbury and Great Missenden due to London Underground Strike
Last trains from Marylebone will be:
- 1510 to Banbury
- 1610 to Bicester North
- 1645 to Aylesbury Vale Parkway via High Wycombe
No replacement buses will run.
Tickets will be valid on Cross Country services between Banbury, Leamington Spa and Birmingham New Street.
The timetable for this date can be found here.
Please check your journey in the planner at the following link: https://buy.chilternrailways.co.uk/.