21st August 2022
Sunday 21st August 2022:
In connection with planned RMT industrial action the previous day, there will be NO train service before approximately 09.00.
Additionally, due to planned engineering works, the railways is closed between High Wycombe and Bicester, and also between Princes Risborough and Aylesbury all day. Rail replacement buses will operate over the following route sections:
- High Wycombe - Bicester Village - Bicester North.
- High Wycombe - Princes Risborough - Haddenham & Thame Parkway - Bicester Village - Bicester North.
- High Wycombe - Saunderton - Princes Risborough - Monks Risborough - Little Kimble - Aylesbury.
In connection with the above engineering works and consequentially insufficient rolling stock being available, no trains will serve the Coldplay concert at Wembley Stadium.
FIRST TRAINS (SOUTHBOUND):
- 08.20 Aylesbury - Marylebone (via Amersham).
- 08.28 Birmingham Moor Street - Bicester North.
- 08.45 Aylesbury Vale Parkway - Marylebone (via Amersham).
- 10.00 High Wycombe - Marylebone.
- 10.41 Oxford - Bicester Village.
FIRST TRAINS (NORTHBOUND):
- 08.52 Bicester North - Birmingham Moor Street.
- 09.00 Marylebone - High Wycombe.
- 09.57 Marylebone - Aylesbury Vale Parkway (via Amersham).
- 10.09 Bicester Village - Oxford.
Amended timetable/s can be found at the following link:
Finalised timetables are uploaded into online journey planners 9 weeks before the date of operation. Please check your journey in the planner at the following link: https://buy.chilternrailways.co.uk/. Any journey checked outside of this timescale may be subject to change; please double-check how these amendments are due to affect your travel plans. For some engineering works and special events at Wembley Stadium, timetables may be released closer to the date of operation.