1st July 2022
Friday 1st July 2022:
Chiltern Railways will be running a special timetable on this date, in conjunction with the following Wembley Stadium event:
- Ed Sheeran (19:30).
In particular, there will be some changes to evening peak services from Marylebone, as follows:
- 16.11 Marylebone – Aylesbury Vale Parkway (departs at 16.10).
- 16.15 Marylebone - Oxford (departs at 16.14).
- 16.26 Marylebone - West Ruislip (formed of 2 carriages instead of 3).
- 16.42 Marylebone - Aylesbury Vale Parkway (formed of 2 carriages instead of 3).
- 16.47 Marylebone – Birmingham Moor Street (departs at 16.46).
- 16.53 Marylebone - Aylesbury (formed of 2 carriages instead of 4).
- 16.57 Marylebone - High Wycombe (departs at 16.56).
- 17.10 Marylebone - Aylesbury (formed of 3 carriages instead of 4).
- 17.21 Marylebone – Banbury (formed of 3 carriages instead of 4).
- 17.30 Marylebone – Aylesbury Vale Parkway (formed of 2 carriages instead of 3).
- 17.42 Marylebone – Aylesbury (departs at 17.41).
- 17.50 Marylebone - Oxford (formed of 5 carriages instead of 6).
- 18.02 Marylebone - Gerrards Cross (formed of 2 carriages instead of 3).
Finalised timetables are uploaded into online journey planners 9 weeks before the date of operation. Please check your journey in the planner at the following link: https://buy.chilternrailways.co.uk/. Any journey checked outside of this timescale may be subject to change; please double-check how these amendments are due to affect your travel plans. For some engineering works and special events at Wembley Stadium, timetables may be released closer to the date of operation.