Chiltern Railways invites customers to join new Accessibility Panel.
In March 2021, Chiltern Railways are launching a new Accessibility Customer Panel. The panel gives local people who have lived experience of disability the chance to create a more accessible rail network and have a say in how policy is shaped.
The new Accessibility Panel will meet four times a year and will be made up of people with both visible and non-visible disabilities.
The scope of the panel is to consult on matters including:
- Operational and policy decisions that may impact on the needs of customers
- Diversity Impact Assessment process
- The design and refurbishment of trains and stations
- Initiatives to improve customer experience
- Staff training
- Accessible communication channels
- Accessible website and app features
To apply to join the panel, please let us know either by downloading the application pack and returning the expression of interest form below:
- Role Description PDF
- Role Description Word Doc
- Expression of Interest PDF
- Expression of Interest Word Doc
- Easy Read PDF
- Easy Read Word Doc
Or request it via the email address, postal address or phone number below:
Email: [email protected]
Post: Accessibility Panel, FREEPOST Chiltern Railways
Telephone: Customer Service – 03456 005 165 (Mon to Fri 08:30 – 17:00)
Applications close on 26th February 2021. Candidates will be shortlisted by 12th March and contacted to set up an online informational meeting to discuss the role and answer any questions. Panel members will be finalised by 19th March with the introductory session launching on 26th March.