Chiltern Railways invites customers to join new Accessibility Group.
The group gives local people who have lived experience of disability the chance to create a more accessible rail network and have a say in how policy is shaped.
The new Accessibility Group will meet four times a year and will be made up of people with both visible and non-visible disabilities.
The scope of the panel is to consult on matters including:
- Operational and policy decisions that may impact on the needs of customers
- Diversity Impact Assessment process
- The design and refurbishment of trains and stations
- Initiatives to improve customer experience
- Staff training
- Accessible communication channels
- Accessible website and app features
To apply to join the group, please let us know either by downloading the application pack and returning the expression of interest form below:
- Role Description PDF
- Role Description Word Doc
- Expression of Interest PDF
- Expression of Interest Word Doc
- Easy Read PDF
- Easy Read Word Doc
Or request it via the email address, postal address or phone number below:
Email: [email protected]
Post: Accessibility Group, FREEPOST Chiltern Railways
Telephone: Customer Service – 03456 005 165 (Mon to Fri 08:30 – 17:00)
There is no closing dates for submissions but should there be no vacancies we will let you know and include you on a waiting list for when a vacancy arises.