Our new timetable starts on 20 May 2018.
Changes in the new timetable are targeted to improve performance and create capacity, these include:
- 0910 Oxford-Marylebone no longer stops at Beaconsfield at 0957.
- 0907 Banbury-Marylebone stops additionally at Beaconsfield at 1003, but no longer stops at Gerrards Cross at 1008.
- 0822 Birmingham Snow Hill-Marylebone calls additionally at Gerrards Cross at 1016.
- 1901 Oxford-Marylebone (retimed 1902) now calls at Islip, however the 1928 Oxford-Marylebone no longer calls at Islip
- A new train runs from High Wycombe-Marylebone at 2208, however the 2251 High Wycombe–Marylebone no longer runs.
- 2316 Aylesbury-Marylebone calls additionally at Wembley Stadium.
- On Fridays a new train runs from Oxford-Marylebone at 2335.
- An additional carriage is added to evening peak trains to stations including High Wycombe, Princes Risborough, Bicester Village, Islip, Oxford Parkway and Oxford on the Marylebone–Oxford trains at 1650, 1718, 1750, 1950. These changes also mean an extra carriage on the 1335, 1406 and 1435 Marylebone–Oxford trains.
- Some trains towards London may depart one or two minutes later, however most will arrive in London at the same time.
Our train times are available online and through our website and app. To support our environmental aims and as the audience for the full printed timetable reduces we are now printing fewer copies of these. We would encourage you to please consider our online options. If you still require a paper timetable, please pick up a pocket edition from any of our manned stations.
Please check the new timetable carefully to ensure you know when your train is due: