Marylebone station is closed Sunday June 10 for the entire day and no Chiltern Railways trains will depart from/arrive into London Marylebone.
This is due to necessary planned engineering work.
Some Chiltern Railways trains will divert via London Paddington station.
However, customers may need to change enroute to reach their destination.
An amended timetable will operate, please download the correct timetable here.
Please check your journey before you travel.
Chiltern Railways services will operate as follows:
- 2 trains per hour between Birmingham Snow Hill/Moor Street and stations to London Paddington (via High Wycombe).
- 2 trains per hour between Oxford and stations to High Wycombe; connections forward to London Paddington.
- 1 train per hour between Aylesbury and stations to West Ruislip (via High Wycombe); London Underground connections to central London.
- 1 train per hour between Aylesbury Vale Parkway and stations to Amersham; London Underground connections forward to Baker Street.
- Leamington Spa - Stratford Upon Avon services will be replaced by buses.
- Hatton and Lapworth will be served by rail replacement buses to/from Warwick Parkway and Dorridge.
- Customers travelling between London, Bicester Village and stations to Oxford will need to travel from London Paddington and change trains at High Wycombe. If returning to London, change at High Wycombe for connecting trains to London Paddington.
Chiltern Railways customers tickets will be accepted on the following London Underground routes:
- Metropolitan line between Amersham and Baker Street
- Bakerloo line between London Paddington and Oxford Circus
- Central line between West Ruislip and Oxford Circus
Bicester Village travel advice:
Customers travelling to Bicester Village should use Chiltern Railways trains from London Paddington station and change at High Wycombe for connecting trains to Bicester Village. When returning to London, change at High Wycombe for connecting trains back to London Paddington station.