Sunday 10th June 2018:
Due to Network Rail engineering works, Marylebone station is closed ALL DAY. An amended timetable will be in operation; Chiltern Railways services will operate as follows:
- 2 trains per hour between between Birmingham Snow Hill/Moor Street and stations to London PADDINGTON (via High Wycombe).
- 2 trains per hour between Oxford and stations to High Wycombe; connections forward to London PADDINGTON.
- 1 train per hour between Aylesbury and stations to West Ruislip (via High Wycombe); London Underground connections to central London.
- 1 train per hour between Aylesbury Vale Parkway and stations to Amersham; London Underground connections forward to Baker Street.
- Leamington Spa - Stratford Upon Avon services will be replaced by buses.
- Hatton and Lapworth will be served by rail replacement buses to/from Warwick Parkway and Dorridge.
IMPORTANT: Passengers travelling between London, Bicester Village and stations to Oxford will need to travel from London PADDINGTON and change trains at High Wycombe. A change of trains at High Wycombe will also be necessary in the reverse direction.
For full details, please refer to the PDF timetable/s published below: