Live train times
See live arrival and departures from London Marylebone to Stratford-upon-Avon Train train station. Here you’ll find platform numbers, live train times and route information for all services to and from London Marylebone to Stratford-upon-Avon Train.
- How much is the train fare from London Marylebone to Stratford-upon-Avon?
- Fares start from £6.40 for an advance single.
- How long does it take to get from London Marylebone to Stratford-upon-Avon by train?
- Journey's take just over 2 hours on our fastest service.
- How frequent are trains from London Marylebone to Stratford-upon-Avon?
- There is about 1 service an hour from London Marylebone to Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Where can I check the journey times for trains from London Marylebone to Stratford-upon-Avon?
- For live train times, please click here
Buy online and get the best deals
Book your tickets in advance using our smart online booking system to take advantage of the cheapest fares and flexible tickets for your journeyBook now
Take a train to London Marylebone station, located on the Bakerloo underground line with excellent links to London's transport system. Trains leave here for all our stations in the Chilterns and West Midlands. Baker Street underground station is 5 minutes’ walk with connections to the Jubilee, Metropolitan, District and Circle lines.
With more direct trains from the capital than ever before, the station is a short distance away from all the fantastic attractions in Stratford-Upon-Avon. Including The Swan Theatre, Shakespeare's birthplace and the Butterfly farm.