Discover a Chiltern Gem in the Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
- The Museum of the Jewellery Quarter is built around a perfectly preserved jewellery workshop offering a unique glimpse of working life in Birmingham’s famous Jewellery Quarter.
Today the factory is a remarkable museum, which tells the story of the Jewellery Quarter and Birmingham’s renowned jewellery and metalworking heritage.
Explore this extraordinary time capsule on a lively guided tour. Watch live demonstrations at the jewellers’ bench of the traditional skills of this fine trade, and discover what it was like to work here.
- Travel there with Chiltern on one of our great value Advance Fares from just £6.40 one-way from London Marylebone.
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.