Visit Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery and discover a Chiltern gem
- Home to some major works of art, the Staffordshire hoard and the history of Birmingham through the ages. All this and it's free to visit.
- Travel there with Chiltern on one of our great value Advance Fares from just £6.40 one-way.
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.