22nd June 2022
Wednesday 22nd June 2022:
* DUE TO PLANNED RMT INDUSTRIAL ACTION, A SEVERELY-REDUCED TIMETABLE WILL BE IN OPERATION ON THIS DATE.
Train services starts 08:00
2 trains per hour will run to/from London Marylebone:
- 1 train to Banbury calling at West Ruislip, Denham, Denham Golf Club, Gerrards Cross, Seer Green and Jordans, Beaconsfield, High Wycombe, Saunderton, P/Risborough, Haddenham, Bicester Nth and Banbury
- 1 train to Aylesbury Vale Parkway via High Wycombe calling at Denham, Gerrards Cross, Beaconsfield, High Wycombe, P/Risborough, Aylesbury and Aylesbury Vale Parkway.
- 1 train per hour between Amersham and Aylesbury calling at Great Missenden, Wendover, Stoke Mandeville and Aylesbury.
Last trains from Marylebone will be:
- 21:10 to Banbury
- 22.10 to Bicester North
- 22.45 to Aylesbury Vale Parkway via High Wycombe
No replacement buses will run.
Tickets will be valid on Cross Country services between Banbury and Birmingham New Street
Timetables for this day can be found here.
Please check your journey in the planner at the following link: https://buy.chilternrailways.co.uk/.