Escape the bustle of the city with a relaxed shopping experience.
- This arty enclave offers design-led shopping, from jewellery and fashion, to fair-trade furnishings and affordable artwork. Relax in one of the cafes and restaurants which enjoy spectacular views of the river Thames.
- Arriving via train gives you so much more flexibility to enjoy your shopping experience. Leave the hassles of parking behind with our cheap train tickets to Gabriel's Wharf.
- Travel to Gabriel's Wharf by train with Chiltern Railways on one of our great value Advance Fares from just £5.40 one-way between Oxford and London Marylebone, or from £6.40 one-way between Birmingham and London Marylebone. Alternatively, take advantage of our Family Travelcard from £30.
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.