Discover wildlife of the world, right here in London
- London Zoo is packed full of wonder and amazement, with more than 750 species of animals to meet and thousands more surprising and fascinating facts just waiting to be discovered.
- Travel there with Chiltern Railways on one of our great value Advance Fares from just £5.40 one-way between Oxford and London Marylebone, or from £6.40 one-way between Birmingham or Stratford-upon-Avon and London Marylebone. Alternatively, take advantage of our Family Travelcard from £25
*Due to Covid-19, entry is only valid into the zoo with a pre-booked online ticket.
What are the opening times of ZSL London Zoo?
How much time do you need at London Zoo?
Recommended visiting time for the London Zoo is around two to three hours, depending on how many animals or exhibits you hope to see.
How do I get to ZSL London Zoo from London Marylebone Station?
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the best for overall journey satisfaction among UK operators.
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.*
- Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.*
*Subject to availability