Discover wildlife of the world, right here in London
- Zoo life is packed full of wonder and amazement, with more than 750 species of animals to meet and thousands more surprising and fascinating facts just waiting to be discovered
- ZSL London Zoo qualifies for 2FOR1 entry. Travel by rail and 2 enter for the price of 1. See the panel below on how to claim your 2FOR1 voucher for ZSL London ZOo
- Travel there with Chiltern Railways on one of our great value Advance Fares from just £5.40 one-way between Oxford and London Marylebone, or from £6.40 one-way between Birmingham or Stratford-upon-Avon and London Marylebone. Alternatively, take advantage of our Family Travelcard from £25
How do I claim my 2FOR1 voucher for ZSL London Zoo?
- Buy your train tickets from your origin station to London Marylebone.
- Go to the National Rail ZSL London Zoo page here.
- Go the journey details on the right hand side of the page.
- Enter the number of people, the date you are visiting and London Marylebone as the station.
- Press Get Voucher.
- If you have a National Rail account, sign in. If not sign up for an account.
- Once completed, press Print/Email All Vouchers.
- Make sure you present the printed vouchers and your train tickets at the entrance to the attraction.
What are the opening times of ZSL London Zoo?
|2nd September 2019 - 26th October 2019||10:00||15:00||16:00|
|27th October 2019 - 14th February 2020||10:00||16:00||17:00|
How do I get to ZSL London Zoo from London Marylebone Station?
- Turn left when you exit the station and walk down Boston Place.
- Take a right on to Ivor Place.
- Take a left on to Park Road.
- Get the 274 bus going towards Angel.
- Get off the bus at Regent's Park Road (stop K).
- Cross the road and go down St Mark's Square towards Regents Park.
- Follow the signs for ZSL London Zoo.
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.