Discover wildlife of the world, right here in London
- London Zoo is packed full of wonder and amazement, with more than 750 species of animals to meet and thousands more surprising and fascinating facts just waiting to be discovered
- ZSL London Zoo qualifies for 2FOR1 entry. Travel by rail and 2 enter for the price of 1. See the panel below on how to claim your 2FOR1 voucher for ZSL London Zoo.
- Travel there with Chiltern Railways on one of our great value Advance Fares from just £5.40 one-way between Oxford and London Marylebone, or from £6.40 one-way between Birmingham or Stratford-upon-Avon and London Marylebone. Alternatively, take advantage of our Family Travelcard from £25
*Due to Covid-19, entry is only valid into the zoo with a pre-booked online ticket.
How do I claim my 2FOR1 voucher for ZSL London Zoo?
- Buy your train tickets from your origin station to London Marylebone.
- Go to the National Rail ZSL London Zoo page here.
- Go the journey details on the right hand side of the page.
- Enter the number of people, the date you are visiting and London Marylebone as the station.
- Press Get Voucher.
- If you have a National Rail account, sign in. If not sign up for an account.
- Once completed, press Print/Email All Vouchers.
- Make sure you present the printed vouchers and your train tickets at the entrance to the attraction.
What are the opening times of ZSL London Zoo?
How much time do you need at London Zoo?
Recommended visiting time for the London Zoo is around two to three hours, depending on how many animals or exhibits you hope to see.
How do I get to ZSL London Zoo from London Marylebone Station?
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.