Stardom awaits you at Madame Tussauds!
- Star in immersive experiences like Alien: Escape, Marvel Superheroes 4D and Star Wars and get up close and personal with more than 250 lifelike wax figures of your favourite celebrities!
- Madame Tussauds qualifies for 2FOR1 entry. Travel by rail and 2 enter for the price of 1.
- It is extremely popular. To guarantee your entry we strongly recommend that you pre-book a time slot for your 2FOR1 day out.
- Madame Tussauds is only a 10 minute walk from Marylebone Station. If you would prefer to use the tube, Baker Street station is right outside the attraction and only 1 stop from Marylebone on the Bakerloo line.
When is Madame Tussauds open?
|Monday - Thursday||10:00||16:00|
|Friday & Sunday||9:00||16:00|
How much does it cost to go to Madame Tussauds?
An adult ticket for Madame Tussauds costs £36. With Chiltern Railways, you can get 2For1 tickets for Madame Tussauds if you travel by train.
How do I get to Madame Tussauds from London Marylebone Station?
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.