Stardom awaits you at Madame Tussauds!
- Star in immersive experiences like Alien: Escape, Marvel Superheroes 4D and Star Wars and get up close and personal with more than 250 lifelike wax figures of your favourite celebrities!
- FAMILY OFFER promotion: £59.99 for a family of 4, save over £70 . Normal admission prices: 2 adults and 2 children is £130 for online booked prices.*
- Madame Tussauds qualifies for 2FOR1 entry. Travel by rail and 2 enter for the price of 1. If 2 adults and 2 children require entry, chose the FAMILY OFFER for the best value!
- It is extremely popular. To guarantee your entry we strongly recommend that you pre-book a time slot for your 2FOR1 day out.
- Madame Tussauds is only a 10 minute walk from Marylebone Station. If you would prefer to use the tube, Baker Street station is right outside the attraction and only 1 stop from Marylebone on the Bakerloo line.
When is Madame Tussauds open?
|Monday - Thursday||10:00||16:00|
|Friday & Sunday||9:00||16:00|
How do I get to Madame Tussauds from London Marylebone Station?
- Walk east on Melcombe Place towards Boston Place.
- Continue straight onto Dorset Square.
- Continue onto Melcombe Street.
- Turn right onto Baker Street/A41.
- Turn left onto Marylebone Road/A501.
- Turn left onto Allsop Place.
- Turn right to stay on Allsop Place.
- Slight left onto Marylebone Road/A501.
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.