Live train times
See live arrival and departures from Birmingham Moor Street to Stratford-upon-Avon Trains train station. Here you’ll find platform numbers, live train times and route information for all services to and from Birmingham Moor Street to Stratford-upon-Avon Trains.
Birmingham to Stratford-upon-Avon Journey Information
- How much is the train fare from Birmingham Moor Street to Stratford-upon-Avon?
- Fares from Birmingham Moor St to Stratford-upon-Avon start from £8.60.
- How long does it take to get from Birmingham Moor Street to Stratford-upon-Avon by train?
- Direct trains from Birmingham Moor Street to Stratford-upon-Avon take as little as 40 minutes.
- How frequent are trains from Birmingham Moor Street to Stratford-upon-Avon?
- Around once every hour.
- Where can I check the journey times for trains from Birmingham Moor Street to Stratford-upon-Avon?
- Are season tickets available for this journey?
- Yes, season tickets are available for this journey. With annual, monthly and weekly options available, you can find something which fits your needs. Find out if a season ticket is right for you here. Chiltern offer the best available price on season tickets for this journey.
Buy online and get the best deals
Book your tickets in advance using our smart online booking system to take advantage of the cheapest fares and flexible tickets for your journeyBook now
Birmingham Moor Street
The station is located in the centre of Birmingham, a 5-minute walk from Birmingham New Street station.
Stratford-upon-Avon is a fantastic destination for anyone interested in Shakespeare and the history of British theatre. Just 40 minutes from Birmingham, the pretty market town makes a great day trip from the city. If you’re looking for train tickets Birmingham to Stratford-upon-Avon journeys can be booked via our website. Find out how to get to Stratford-upon-Avon from Birmingham and search for train times using the Chiltern Railways search tool.