Visit Sherlock Holmes and discover a Chiltern gem
- Just round the corner from Marylebone station, enjoy a fantastic museum to the greatest sleuth, Sherlock Holmes.
- Travel there with Chiltern Railways on one of our great value Advance Fares from just £5.40 one-way between Oxford and London Marylebone, or from £6.40 one-way between Birmingham or Stratford-upon-Avon and London Marylebone. Alternatively, take advantage of our Family Travelcard from £30.
How do I get to The Sherlock Holmes Museum from London Marylebone Station?
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.