Visit Neal's Yard in London
- Neals Yard is a small alley in the heart of Covent Garden packed to the brim with independent shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Travel there with Chiltern Railways on one of our great value Advance Fares from just £5.40 one-way between Oxford and London Marylebone, or from £6.40 one-way between Birmingham or Stratford-upon-Avon and London Marylebone. Alternatively, take advantage of our Family Travelcard from £25.
How do you get to Neal's Yard in London?
Neal's Yard is a five-minute walk from Covent Garden underground station, which is served by the Piccadilly line. You can access the area via two small alleyways – one on Short's Gardens and another on Monmouth Street.
How do I get to Neal's Yard from London Marylebone Station?
1. Walk to Baker Street and jump on the Bakerloo Line to Oxford Circus.
2. When you’ve reached Oxford Circus, change tube lines to the Central Line.
3. Travel on the Central Line to Tottenham Court Road and get off the tube.
4. Walk for 11 minutes to get to Neal’s Yard.
Where can I eat in Neal's Yard?
There are lots of places to eat in and around Neal’s Yard, including:
- Wild Food Cafe, a vegan cafe serving organic plant-based food.
- Jacob The Angel Cafe, a quaint cafe that serves an all-day menu of coffee, pastries, toasts, & seasonal salads.
- Casanova and Daughters, a Sicilian deli and wine bar.
- 26 Grains, a pocket-sized café serving bowls of porridge on an alfresco terrace.
- Homeslice Pizza, serving classic creative pizzas and prosecco.
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.