The London Eye: Take flight through the heart of the city!
- London is the best city in the world and its skyline is the most iconic. But it's more than just the view. It’s about you, being together. It’s about unforgettable memories. Soar up to 135 metres into the sky to see breathtaking views of Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and more, then place yourself in the skyline.
- Within each capsule, interactive guides allow you to explore the capital's iconic landmarks in several languages.
How do I get to The London Eye from London Marylebone Station?
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the best for overall journey satisfaction among UK operators.
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.*
- Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.*
*Subject to availability
When is the London Eye open?
The London Eye is open daily from 11am-6pm except for Christmas Day and during their annual maintenance period.
How much does it cost to go on the London Eye?
A standard London Eye adult ticket costs £31* With Chiltern Railways, you can get 2for1 tickets for the London Eye if you travel by rail.
How long does it take to go round the London Eye?
It takes approximately 30 minutes. The gradual rotation in the 32 glass capsules gives you an ever-changing perspective of London's iconic skyline. To miss the queues, it's best to purchase a fast-track entry ticket.