Take flight through the heart of the city!
- London is the best city in the world and its skyline is the most iconic. But it's more than just the view. It’s about you, being together. It’s about unforgettable memories. Soar up to 135 metres into the sky to see breathtaking views of Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and more, then place yourself in the skyline.
- The London Eye qualifies for 2FOR1 entry. Travel by rail and 2 enter for the price of 1.
How do I get to The London Eye from London Marylebone Station?
- Catch the Southbound Bakerloo line train
- After 7 stops exit at Waterloo underground station.
- Exit Waterloo station.
- Walk south-west on York Rd/A3200 towards Chicheley St.
- Turn right onto Belvedere Rd.
- Turn left.
- You have reached The London Eye.
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.