Our NEW Duo tickets are a great cost-effective way to travel for two people that love to flock together.
Because when two people travel to London together, with a Duo ticket on selected routes, they each save 25% on their train fare*.
Go Duo and share the fare when you travel in a pair.
Why purchase a Duo Ticket?
- It's 25% cheaper than buying two separate adult fares.
- You can buy the ticket anytime before you plan to travel.
- You can travel with anyone.
- You don't need a railcard to benefit from the saving of the ticket.
- You can also try visiting somewhere new, with 2FOR1 entry on a range of London attractions.
Start your new free-range adventure on board one of our comfy trains, there are tables to sit together, power points to recharge and complimentary Wi-Fi** to stay connected. Arrive at lovely London Marylebone for an easy connection to the rest of the city for a capital day out.
You can even enjoy a whole load of 2FOR1 attractions in London, when you travel by rail, including some must-see exhibitions and theatre nights, or favourites like Madame Tussaud’s, The London Eye, The View from the Shard and ZSL London Zoo.
Buy online at the top of the page, through the app or at your local Chiltern Railways station.
- A Duo ticket is available for trains arriving in London after 11:30am on weekdays, or any time at weekends.
- Return travel is not allowed on trains timed to depart London before 08:30, or between 16:00 and 19:00 on weekdays. But there are no time restrictions on returns at weekends.
- Available only on selected routes - see full terms and conditions.
Travelling from Oxford? The Duo ticket is only available from Oxford Parkway, so start your journey there. You also get much cheaper parking than central Oxford.
Duo ticket journey's to London Marylebone are valid from these origin stations:
- Acocks Green
- Bicester North
- Bicester Village
- Birmingham Moor Street
- Birmingham Snow Hill
- Cradley Heath
- The Hawthorns
- Jewellery Quarter
- Kings Sutton
- Leamington Spa
- Oxford Parkway
- Rowley Regis
- Smethwick Galton Bridge
- Stourbridge Junction
- Warwick Parkway
- Widney Manor.
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.