Live train times
See live arrival and departures from Birmingham Moor Street to Stourbridge Junction Train train station. Here you’ll find platform numbers, live train times and route information for all services to and from Birmingham Moor Street to Stourbridge Junction Train.
- How much is the train fare from Birmingham Moor Street to Stourbridge Junction?
- Fares are from £5.30 with a single fare.
- How long does it take to get from Birmingham Moor Street to Stourbridge Junction by train?
- Journey's take as little as 26 minutes on our direct services.
- How frequent are trains from Birmingham Moor Street to Stourbridge Junction?
- Twice every hour.
- Where can I check the journey times for trains from Birmingham Moor Street to Stourbridge Junction?
- Visit the Chiltern Railways website or download out app for live train times here.
- Would I be able to buy a season ticket for this journey?
- Yes, season tickets are available for this journey. With annual, monthly and weekly options available, you can find something which fits your needs. Find out if a season ticket is right for you here. Chiltern offer the best available price on season tickets for this journey.
Buy online and get the best deals
Book your tickets in advance using our smart online booking system to take advantage of the cheapest fares and flexible tickets for your journeyBook now
Birmingham Moor Street
The station is located in the centre of Birmingham, a 5-minute walk from Birmingham New Street station. Birmingham Moor Street station is perfectly placed for any shoppers travelling by train, with the popular Bullring Shopping Centre just two minutes away on foot. You will actually see it the moment you exit the station.
The station itself is equipped with toilets and baby changing facilities. There is also a cafe at this station so you can grab a refreshment before you travel.
If you need to leave your car or bike at the station, there are plenty of bike racks outside the station building, as well as on-street and off-street parking available.
Stourbridge is a market town in the West Midlands county of England. Situated on the River Stour, it was the centre of British glass making during the Industrial Revolution. Stourbridge Junction is one of two railway stations serving the town of Stourbridge.
The station is located 1.5 miles outside of the town centre, and has a small selection of pubs and cafes within walking distance.
You will find toilet facilities on the platform, as well as a coffee kiosk and vending machine in the station itself.