Live train times
See live arrival and departures from Oxford to Bicester Village Trains train station. Here you’ll find platform numbers, live train times and route information for all services to and from Oxford to Bicester Village Trains.
Oxford to Bicester Village Journey Information
- How much is the train fare from Oxford to Bicester Village?
- Fares start from £3.20 for an advance single.
- How far is Bicester Village from Oxford?
- The distance from Bicester Village to Oxford is around 11 miles.
- How long does it take to get from Oxford to Bicester Village by train?
- Journeys take as little as 13 minutes on our fastest service straight to the shopping outlet.
- How frequent are trains from Oxford to Bicester Village?
- There are two services an hour from Oxford to Bicester Village
- Where can I check the journey times for trains from London Marylebone to Bicester Village?
- For live train times, please click here
Buy online and get the best deals
Book your tickets in advance using our smart online booking system to take advantage of the cheapest fares and flexible tickets for your journeyBook now
Oxford station is 0.5 miles to the west of the city centre and has direct trains to locations including London, Manchester, Reading, Southampton and Bournemouth. The station has a car park with 530 places, as well as space for over 700 bikes. All platforms have step free access, and there are facilities including shops and toilets available at the station too.
Bicester Village station is just a short walk from the shopping area. It’s well equipped with plenty of parking spaces for cars, motorcycles and bikes, and has step free access to all platforms. As well as being near to Oxford, it also offers a direct service to London Marylebone.
Things to do in Bicester Village
Most of the people who travel to Bicester Village do so for one reason: shopping. The outlet centre is home to a great choice of luxury brands and high street names, all at knockdown prices. As well as shops, Bicester Village offers a selection of restaurants and cafes, giving you plenty of chances to relax and socialise as you explore the shopping outlet.