Live train times
See live arrival and departures from Birmingham To Bicester Village Trains train station. Here you’ll find platform numbers, live train times and route information for all services to and from Birmingham To Bicester Village Trains.
Birmingham to Bicester Village Journey Information
- How much is the train fare from Birmingham Moor Street to Bicester Village?
- Fares start from £6.40 with an advance single.
- How do you get to Bicester Village from Birmingham?
- The quickest way to get to Bicester Village from Birmingham is to catch a direct service to Bicester North and then take a shuttle bus to the outlet centre.
- How long does it take to get from Birmingham Moor Street to Bicester Village by train?
- Trains take just 55 minutes From Birmingham Moor Street to Bicester North. Passengers will then need to get on a shuttle bus directly to the shopping outlet.
- How frequent are the trains from Birmingham Moor Street to Bicester Village?
- There are two services an hour from Birmingham Moor Street to Bicester North
- Where can I check the journey times for trains from Birmingham Moor Street to Bicester Village?
- For live train times, please click here
- How far is Bicester Village from Birmingham?
- Bicester Village is around 70 miles from Birmingham.
- Can I buy a season ticket for this journey??
- Yes, prices start from just £537.60 when you choose the Monthly Money Saver Price option. Annual season ticket options also available. Season tickets can save you money and come with some great benefits, see more information here. Chiltern offer the best available price on season tickets for this journey.
Buy online and get the best deals
Book your tickets in advance using our smart online booking system to take advantage of the cheapest fares and flexible tickets for your journeyBook now
Get there with Chiltern
Birmingham Moor Street
The station is located in the centre of Birmingham, a 5-minute walk from Birmingham New Street station.
Bicester North is one of Bicester’s two stations. It forms part of the Chiltern mainline that runs south to London Marylebone and north to Banbury, Birmingham Snow Hill and Stratford-upon-Avon. A shuttle bus from the station runs to Bicester Village every 30 minutes and costs £3.70 each way.
Things to do in Bicester Village
Bicester Village is one of the UK’s best known shopping destinations. A dedicated outlet centre, it’s home to a great choice of high end brands and luxury retailers. As well as a fantastic selection of fashion and lifestyle shops, Bicester Village is home to a number of cafes and restaurants, giving you a choice of places to relax and refuel as you explore the centre.