Live train times
See live arrival and departures from Banbury to London Marylebone train station. Here you’ll find platform numbers, live train times and route information for all services to and from Banbury to London Marylebone.
- How much is the train fare from Banbury to London Marylebone?
- Fares are from £6.40 with an advance single.
- How long does it take to get from Banbury to London Marylebone by train?
- Journey's take as little as 56 minutes on our direct services.
- How often do trains from Banbury to London Marylebone?
- Every half an hour.
- Where can I check the journey times for trains from Banbury to London Marylebone?
- Visit the Chiltern Railways website or download out app for live train times here.
- Are season tickets available from Bicester Village to Banbury?
- Yes, season tickets are available on trains from Bicester Village to Banbury. We have annual, monthly and weekly options available. Find out if a season ticket is right for you here. Chiltern offer the best available price on season tickets for this journey.
Buy online and get the best deals
Book your tickets in advance using our smart online booking system to take advantage of the cheapest fares and flexible tickets for your journeyBook now
Get there with Chiltern
Take a train to Banbury station, 5 minutes from the River Cherwell. The station is close to the city centre and has great connections to London or the Midlands. There is a lift for step-free access and plenty of amenities in and around the station. There are 795 parking spaces, and if you prefer to cycle, there are storage spaces for 63 bikes too. Once you’re in Banbury there are lots of historic places to visit, with Upton House, Broughton Castle and Sulgrave Manor being particularly popular.
London Marylebone station is located between Paddington and Euston in central London. It has quick and easy transport links to the rest of London. It has quick and easy transport links to the rest of London, with the Bakerloo underground line and plenty of buses stopping at the station. It also has public toilets, WiFi, cash points and plenty of places to enjoy something to eat or drink!