Live train times
See live arrival and departures from Banbury to Bicester Village Train train station. Here you’ll find platform numbers, live train times and route information for all services to and from Banbury to Bicester Village Train.
- How much is the train fare from Banbury to Bicester North?
- Fares are from £5.50 with a single.
- How long does it take to get from Banbury to Bicester Village by train?
- The train journey can take as little as 11 minutes on our fastest direct services then take the shuttle bus from Bicester North station to Bicester Village shopping outlet.
- How often do trains depart from Banbury to Bicester North?
- Twice every hour.
- Where can I check the journey times for trains from Banbury to Bicester North?
- Visit the Chiltern Railways website or download out app for live train times here.
- Would I be able to buy a season ticket for this journey?
- Yes, they cost as little as £212.80 with the Monthly Money Saver price option. Find out more about season tickets here, including all the benefits they provide. Chiltern offer the best available price on season tickets for this journey.
Buy online and get the best deals
Book your tickets in advance using our smart online booking system to take advantage of the cheapest fares and flexible tickets for your journeyBook now
Take a train to Banbury station, 5 minutes from the River Cherwell. The station is close to the city centre and has great connections to London or the Midlands. There is a lift for step-free access and plenty of amenities in and around the station. There are 795 parking spaces, and if you prefer to cycle, there are storage spaces for 63 bikes too. Once you’re in Banbury there are lots of historic places to visit, with Upton House, Broughton Castle and Sulgrave Manor being particularly popular.
Bicester North station is just a short shuttle bus ride from the Village. Bicester Village station is just a short walk from the shopping area. It’s well equipped with plenty of parking spaces for cars, motorcycles and bikes, and has step free access to all platforms. As well as being near to Oxford, it also offers a direct service to London Marylebone.