Reduced timetable from Monday 16 November - Please check before you travel
- From Monday 16 November, we will introduce a reduced timetable in response to the current phase of the pandemic.
- This timetable reflects reduced passenger demand and the need for some frontline colleagues who keep our network running, to follow personal NHS advice and self-isolate.
- The new timetable is designed to enable us to run a resilient service and will help prevent short notice cancellations, should more frontline colleagues be affected by the virus.
- Throughout the pandemic, we've continually monitored passenger numbers and responded with adjustments to our timetable. The slight reduction to services this winter will also ensure that the number of services better meets changed patterns of demand. Where necessary, further adjustments will be made to support social distancing on busier routes as part of our safer travel pledge to ensure that if you need to, you can travel with confidence.
- The PDF timetables are available to download from Changes to Train Times page
- To travel with confidence, please try to travel off-peak, wear a face covering unless you are exempt and maintain social distancing.
Service disruption - Last updated at 09:30 AM, 16/11