Visit Anne Hathaway's Cottage and Gardens and discover a Chiltern Gem
- Discover where the young William Shakespeare courted his future bride at the most romantic of the Shakespeare Houses. Fall in love with this thatched Tudor gem nestling in nine acres of beautiful grounds including the award-winning cottage gardens and heritage orchards.
- Stroll along the woodland walk, listen to Shakespearean verse in the sonnet arbour and tour the delightful cottage itself which still has some original family furniture. Experienced guides are on hand to conduct you through the 600-year old interior and tell the famous Hathaway/Shakespeare love story.
- Purchase the great value Full story ticket, which gains you access to Shakespeare's Birthplace, Anne Hathaway's Cottage, Hall's Croft, Mary Arden's Farm and Shakespeare's New Place all included in the great value 2FOR1 offer. Travel by rail and 2 enter for the price of 1.
- Travel there with Chiltern on one of our great value Advance Fares from just £6.40 one-way.
How do I get to Anne Hathaway's Cottage and Gardens from Stratford-upon-Avon Station?
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.