Visit Royal Shakespeare Theatre and discover a Chiltern gem
- Situated on Waterside, alongside the River Avon, the 1,018-seat Royal Shakespeare Theatre is our main auditorium.
- A Grade II listed building which retains many of the art deco features of the 1932 Shakespeare Memorial Theatre, it re-opened in November 2010 after a three-year transformation project.
- Travel there with Chiltern on one of our great value Advance Fares from just £6.40 one-way.
How do I get to the Royal Shakespeare Theatre from Stratford-upon-Avon Station?
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the best for overall journey satisfaction among UK operators.
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.*
- Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.*
*Subject to availability