Go boating along the River Avon and discover the beauty of Stratford-upon-Avon
- Enjoy a leisurely 40 minute cruise along the River Avon on a fleet of traditional passenger boats. Passing by the world famous Royal Shakespeare Theatre and Holy Trinity Church, burial site of William Shakespeare. The trip then winds its way upstream into the countryside once we have passed under Clopton Bridge. Regular departures from the Bancroft Gardens adjacent to the theatre .
- Rowing boats, punts and canoes available to hire from our Boathouse on Swan's Nest Lane, Self-drive motor boats also available. Please visit the website or call for more information. Private charter and extended cruises, Special Packages and Riverside Functions also available for groups.
- Telephone number: 01789 267 073
- Travel there with Chiltern on one of our great value Advance Fares from just £6.40 one-way.
- Avon Boating qualifies for 2FOR1 entry. Travel by rail and 2 enter for the price of 1.
How do I get from Stratford-upon-Avon Station to the Swan's Nest Lane Boathouse?
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.