Visit the Church of St Mary the Virgin and experience the best view of Oxford
- The University Church of St Mary the Virgin is a stunning church in its own right, but it also has the best view from its tower of the historic skyline of Oxford. The Radcliffe Camera, All Souls College and the Bodleian Library can be seen from the top of the tower, the reward for the 124 steps up to climb it.
- Travel there with Chiltern on one of our great value Advance Fares from just £5.40 one-way.
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.