Visit the Sheldonian Theatre in Oxford and discover a Chiltern gem
- The Sheldonian Theatre, is a Grade I listed building designed by Sir Christopher Wren character and built between 1664 and 1669. Learn about the history of this iconic building and the role it plays today as the University's ceremonial hall.
- Travel there with Chiltern on one of our great value Advance Fares from just £5.40 one-way.
How do I get from Oxford Station to The Sheldonian Theatre?
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the best for overall journey satisfaction among UK operators.
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.*
- Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.*
*Subject to availability