Visit Oxford Castle and Prison and discover a Chiltern gem
- Enjoy an amazing day out at Oxford castle and prison. Take in the history, become a convict and discover all stories behind one of Oxford's top attractions
- Discover 1,000 years of Oxford's history led by a costumed character guide, the rich history of the castle will be revealed
- Climb the Saxon St George's Tower, descend deep underground into the Crypt, explore the Prison D-Wing and scale the Mound of the 11th century motte-and-bailey castle
- Travel there with Chiltern on one of our great value Advance Fares from just £5.40 one-way.
How do I get to Oxford Castle and Prison from Oxford station?
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.