Visit Bodleian Library in Oxford and discover a Chiltern gem
- A trip to the Bodleian Library is a must for any book-lover.
- Take a tour of the historic Bodleian Library and visit the stunning Divinity School and Duke Humfrey's Library, a medieval reading room used as Hogwart's library in the Harry Potter films.
- Head over to the new Weston Library to view some of the library's greatest treasures in free exhibitions and displays that run throughout the year.
- Travel there with Chiltern on one of our great value Advance Fares from just £5.40 one-way.
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.