Visit Ashmolean Museum and discover a Chiltern gem
- The Ashmolean Museum has an eclectic mix of treasures from around the world, housed in an amazing architect re-designed interior
- This museum of art and archaeology, founded in 1683 was the world's first university museum.
- Travel there with Chiltern on one of our great value Advance Fares from just £5.40 one-way.
- Warwick Castle qualifies for 2FOR1 entry. Travel by rail and 2 enter for the price of 1.
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.