- Both educational and exciting, the museum and story centre is an enjoyable day for all.This great little award-winning Museum contains two fun and fact-packed biographical galleries, the fantabulous interactive Story Centre and a sunny courtyard
- As well as the 3 galleries, you can enjoy free drop in crafts every day in George's Crafty Kitchen
- On weekends and during school holidays they offer phizz whizzing workshops, including chocolate decorating, poetry, mask making, cooking, animation and scientific experiments, not to mention free, noisy story telling from the wacky staff!
- With two trains per hour from London Marylebone to Great Missenden, leave the car at home and take the train for a great family day out.
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the best for overall journey satisfaction among UK operators.
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.*
- Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.*
*Subject to availability